Thursday, July 17, 2008

Full Moon Noon

Across the street from where I work there is this old crappy house that a guy we call the No-Ass Man lives in with is Charles Manson look-a-like roommate. Creepy I know. The reason we call him the No Ass man is that he wears these jeans and basically they make him look like he has no ass.

My manager has had to deal with him a few times and once when he came into speak with her I forgot his real name, so I told her the No Ass man was here and she knew right away who I was talking about. Since then the name has stuck.

But here’s the Rub…

Now that the weather has gotten better No Ass Man has been doing some work on the outside of his house. Mainly in the front which faces both one of the busiest streets in the city and my place of employment. Now every time he stretches up, bends over, or kneels down he proves to all of us that the name “No Ass Man” is the wrong moniker.

This guy is also defying physics! He wears a belt but they keep falling below his butt. The first few times were pretty funny but now it’s just getting stupid. Can he not feel the breeze? WTF? I cannot look up from my desk with out catching a glimpse and it ruins my appetite for the day (which isn’t a bad thing as I could stand to loose a few lbs) and I am sure it’s causing irreparable physiological damage. I put this one on my list of idiots who by clothes just because they come in their size. Another bad choice but that’s a topic for another day.

Later!

No comments: